Marmite Makes It Mine
As a product in marketing it plays upon its own acceptance in the shopping basket of today. With adverts focussing on the “Love It / Hate It duality” of a product. I cant think of many brands that are happy to advertise the idea “You Hate This Product and we dont care”
Its the Twitter of food additives. Its not going away any time soon and its going to be around for a quite a while. Heres how Im using it today.
- Smear Marmite on the skin of chicken drumsticks before cooking.
- Stir Marmite into mashed potato
- Add equal measures of Marmite and grey poupon mustard before serving with sausages
- Place a small blob or Marmite into the centre of a Croque Madame
- Stir Marmite into Hot Chili Sauce to serve with Pizza.
- Place a small tub of Marmite as a dip for Pizza.
One thing I know about Marmite, no matter how I serve it the Marmite makes it mine.
Thanks for reading.